"Our mission to showcase and support great writing talent requires care and quality in each step of the publication process. Partnering with the Embark Editorial Agency has enabled us to maintain (and even raise) the level of care and quality in our publications and complete the editing process faster."
Brian Lewis, Editor-in-Chief, E&GJ Press
become an agency partner
- The Agency serves small nonprofits that have 501(c)(3) or (4) status in the United States.
- It's FREE to become an Agency Partner.
- A nonprofit's eligibility will be determined informally, via a phone interview.
- If the Embark Editorial Agency and the nonprofit appear to be a good fit, a partnership agreement will be created. The term of the partnership agreement is 12 months.
- The Agency requires its nonprofit partners to have their own House Style Guide. If one does not exist, the Agency will assist in its creation.
- To express an interest in becoming an Agency Partner, please use the contact form below.
What's a House Style Guide?
A House Style Guide is an essential publishing tool that every nonprofit should have. It ensures consistency, coherence, and clarity across all the organization's written communication (website, newsletters, grant applications, annual reports, social media, and so on). We require nonprofit subscribers to have a House Style Guide because the copy editor needs to know what special rules or preferences apply to your organization's published materials, such as when it's acceptable to use acronyms and jargon. Nonprofits may not have the time, expertise, or the funds to produce this very important document, but we're here to make it easy.